Here are a few tools to Gamify Your Class.
Updated for ESC Region One Technology Conference 2018 .
- Scratch: Create games (Blockly)
- Classcraft: Gamifying classroom management
- Flippity: Make Google Sheets into games, like this
- Kahoot: Quiz game where all compete and more
- Google Drawings or Slides: Create a virtual board game
- Prodigy: Math-based Role Playing Game
- App Inventor: Create Android apps (Blockly)
- Google Sheets: Tic-Tac-Toe using QR Codes for Elementary Perimeter
- deck.toys: Create a virtual board game
- Charades: An app similar to Heads Up that allows you to create your own deck
A special thanks to my wife @MinnieEDU for making this training possible.