Ever wanted to see Google Form submissions in reverse order, Recent First? You can, with Google Sheets.
This Article Has An Update Here
For example, I create a survey. Then, I keep checking Google Sheets for recent submissions, but I don't like that I have to keep scrolling down every time.
Here's how, but just keep in mind that it may not show instantly, but you won't have to wait long.
- Create a Google Form (or use one you already have).
- Once you are able to view the responses in Google Sheets,
- create a new tab.
- In cell A1 enter the following Formula (assuming you kept the name of your responses tab)
=query('Form Responses 1'!A:ZZZ; "select * order by A desc"; 1)
- Freeze the top row.
- Hide the "Form Responses 1" tab
- Hide the A column (where the formula is which will hide the Timestamp)
Did it work for you? Do you have any questions or improvements? Let me know.
Try it Out
- Submit a response.
- Wait about 5sec.
- Refresh the page.
- Your answer will be on top.