Here are a few tools to use for Game Based Learning.
Updated for STEM Summit 2018 (Region One).
- Classcraft: Gamifying classroom management
- Scratch: Create games
- Kahoot: Quiz game where all compete and more
- Google Drawings or Slides: Create a virtual board game
- Charades: An app similar to Heads Up that allows you to create your own deck
- Flippity: Make Google Sheets into games, like this
- deck.toys: Create a virtual board game
- App Inventor: Create apps
A special thanks to my wife @MinnieEDU for making this training possible.